Victoria District Medical Centre is a Family Medical Centre committed to providing comprehensive primary Health Care for the Midwest region of WA.
We have a well trained team of Doctors, nurses and non-clinical staff dedicated to providing “cradle to grave” care. Together we work cooperatively to contribute to whole patient and family health.
Our senior staff offer opportunity and mentoring and as such we are a teaching practice for medical & nursing students and registrar doctors.
Together our team actively cultivates an environment of honesty, integrity, loyalty and co-operation with all people to the best of our ability.
MONDAY TO FRIDAY
8.00am - 5:30pm
Closed on Public Holidays
No after hours care is provided by the Victoria District Medical Centre.
Current patients seen on day if urgent.
In Case of Emergency
Call 000 or
Contact the Geraldton Regional Hospital
+ General Family Medicine
+ Child Health
+ Maternal Health
+ Obstetrics [Dr Sarah Hasnain]
+ Women’s Health including Pap Smears, Breast Checks, Implanon
Insertion or Removal, Mirena Insertion or Removal
+ Men’s Health
+ Home visits (by prior arrangement with GP & Patient)
+ Indigenous Health
+ Mental Health
+ Sexual Health
+ Geriatric Medicine
+ Visiting Psychologist
+ Internal Medicine
+ Care Plans
+ Enhanced Primary Care Program
+ Asthma, Diabetic & Cardiac Medicine
+ Sports Medicine
+ Skin Checks (including Excision of Lesions, Cryotherapy
+ LapBand Fill
+ Tongue Tie Release ( Dr Kim Pedlow)
+ Video Conferencing Facility is available with Participating
+ Drivers Licence Medicals & Home Medication Review
+ Visiting Podiatrist & Massage Therapist
+ Skin Needling by Registred Nurse Kiryn Singh-McConnell
VDMC patient update re COVID-19 - 30/03/20
THANKYOU…………to all our patients for their understanding and cooperation. You have been great.
We shall continue to provide a wide range of services and continue to do the very best we can to assist our patients in this difficult time.
1. Concierge will be at the the front door to assist reception and nursing staff with triage. Please follow instructions.
KEEPING OUR PATIENTS AND STAFF SAFE
1. The front door will be shut, ring 99216099 or 99644740 to enter. You will be triaged.
2. Please do not bring any extra persons to the consultation. If needed they can be included by phone.
3. You are welcome to wait in your car or on the seats outside the front door.
4. Please follow all instructions to the letter. This will involve social distancing, some will need to wear masks.
1. At this time we prefer telehealth, that is by phone or video link. In particular patients with a COVID-19 like illness, aboriginal over 50, others over 70, smokers , chronic disease, immune suppressed need to ring the practice first.
2. Please do not arrive unannounced. This endangers other patients and staff.
If any of the VDMC community has any questions or suggestions please ring 99216099 or 99644740.
Alternatively email or
For more detailed information go online. www.health.gov.au